CONCERNED ABOUT COOKIES?
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser or on your computer when you visit a website. Allow the site to remember your visit when you return to browse the page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, access to user accounts, usage statistics, links to social networks, etc ...
The purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. It helps us to provide a better user experience and also to increase the functionality of our website.
COOKIES DE Monicci
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, a detailed explanation of how cookies work on the Monicci website is attached. We use two types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies.
Session Cookies - These cookies are an essential part of your browsing. They remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page. Without them, the user would not be able to move around our website or use its features. We use session cookies to:
· Recognize your computer, tablet or smartphone.
· Remember the changes of page and selection of elements or data.
· Detect the software of your device that allows the content of our website.
Permanent cookies - These cookies will remain in your browser until you delete or reinstall the browser. They contain useful anonymous information about how people use our website. Through Google Analytics they will provide us with information about what pages you visit, how you arrive at our site, how long you stay in it and where you click. Please note that we do not allow Google to share or use our analytical data.
In this way, we make sure we understand and be able to improve the user experience of our customers. We use permanent cookies to:
· Get information about how our website is used (most visited pages and how users came to visit our website)
· Evaluate if the features and content of our website are relevant for future visits.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
A variety of social media tools and external applications help us improve your interaction with our website. As a result, you may receive cookies from these third-party websites that are not under our surveillance. We recommend that you acquire more information about the cookies they use.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more information about the cookies used on our site.
Your privacy is very important for us. To help protect it, we strictly rely on the following guidelines:
· All personal information that you enter during the process of our secure online booking is encrypted and encrypted securely through an SSL certificate.
· All personal information that you provide to us is kept secret and is not shared with third parties.
· We may use your contact information to send you newsletters and promotional emails only with your prior agreement.